when you know you’re doing it right
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
"No matter how bad you fuck up at work, you didn’t fucked up this bad"
Oh my god. How do you even fix that
did he live?
I reckon if more people understood this there would be a lot less victim blaming when it comes to rape.
DEAR EMMA WATSON
Where was MY right to decide what to do with my body? It wasn’t in the room where my parents paid a doctor to cut the skin off my penis when I was a mere minutes old!!
I bet your clit and vulva are still intact.
Tell me again how oppressed you are by this patriarchy?
Please do not belittle female circumcision by comparing it to male circumcision.
Male circumcision is not done to oppress men or destroy their sexuality but for either religious or health reasons. Removing the foreskin does not prevent sex, or damage the penis. You were not genetically mutilated.
Female circumcision involves removing the clitoris, or the vulva, sometimes it involves cutting the inside of the vagina and sowing it shut so that it heals over. Sometimes all of the above. It is oppressive, it is always painful and often fatal, and is still practised in many countries around the world with the goal of oppressing women under extreme patriarchal regimes.
Emma Watson may not suffer from those regimes directly in the way you’re referring to, but she spoke very frankly about how she has had a very privileged life. She is using that privilege to stand up for those who are not as fortunate.
Tell me again how you are helping by making it about you?
People like this are honestly so awful lmao.
genetically mutilated lmao